Advanced Infusion Solutions™ (AIS™)
The AIS™ Equation for Patient Safety
AIS™ is setting a new standard for the sterilization of patient-specific medications with its groundbreaking sterilization program that combines traditional Aseptic Processing (AP) controls with proven Terminal Sterilization (TS) techniques.
AIS is the first 503A pharmacy leveraging the strengths of these two industry-accepted and proven sterilization techniques. The resulting AP+TS sterilization program maximizes sterility while still ensuring product potency, taking risk reduction and patient safety to a whole new level.
The AIS™ Terminal Sterilization Steam Autoclave at a Glance
Key Facts and Figures
- Customized, 1.5 ton autoclave designed and built in collaboration with recognized industry experts
- Allows complete control over critical process parameters, safeguarding the integrity of the finished product
- Steam is applied at a specific temperature, pressure, counter pressure and length of time to the fully assembled syringe to achieve Terminal Sterilization
- “Lethal” dose of steam destroys microorganisms
- Further step to ensure sterility to a universal standard
- The research and development, autoclave itself and associated facility and utility upgrades necessary for AIS’s Terminal Sterilization program represent a multi-million dollar, multi-year investment in patient safety
Learn more about the AIS™ Terminal Sterilization Initiative
Enter your user identification and password to access site.
As a trusted partner, AIS™ is "Leading the Way in Intrathecal PainCare™" by providing patient-specific intrathecal medications in support of hospitals and providers and their patients with implanted pumps.